Dear readers –
From the time I began my blog as JanuarysDream.wordpress.com then more recently changed to PilgrimDreams.com, I’ve been blessed by your visits and comments. Thank you so much. My days are that much brighter for them. ~~Grace & peace, Dora
Click on icon for each nominating blogger to whom I give many heartfelt thanks ….
- Provide the link to the creator’s original award post.
- Answer the questions provided.
- Create 7 unique questions.
- Nominate 10 bloggers. Ensure that they are aware of their nomination. Neither the award’s creator, nor the blogger that nominated you, can be nominated.
- At the end of 2020, every blog that ping-backs the creator’s original post will be entered to win the 2020 Outstanding Blogger Award!
This award was created by Colton Beckwith.
Many thanks to SandmanJazz for his nomination. His questions are a doozy! Hope I get a good score 🙂
1. What is your position on School Uniform? Great idea. They take fashion out of the equation and it’s a great socio-economic equalizer. Clothes don’t make the child.
2. Do you prefer paper books or a kindle, and why? See “Surface Tension.”
3. If you were in charge of your Country, what would be your first act in office? (Resignation is not an option) Ban all forms of censorship except those that put someone’s life in immediate jeopardy.
4. Who would you get to play you in a film of your life and why? HA! Aishwariya Rai Bachchan, of course!
5. Do you think it is a good or bad idea for a writer to use a pen name for different genres/styles of book? Good question! You don’t want to turn off your fan base by switching genres on them and fans of your new genre will have no preconceptions with which to prejudge you so perhaps pen names are a good idea.
6. Do you enjoy spicy food? The spicier the better, I say. Although these days my health prohibits me.
7. What would you want your Epitaph to say? She stayed focused on who and what are important in life, and all her treasures are eternal ones.